When was the last time you gave your customers a freebie? Was it when you hooked them in via your website or when you handed out swag bags at your last expo? Everyone needs a bag when they go shopping, and the next freebie you give your customers should be in the form of a personalized bag. And that bag should be stamped with your business logo and more and it should give you a way to hook even more customers and reward your existing ones!
When you consider promo product personalization tips, you have to consider which promo products you could start with in the first place. Bags are practical, easy to use, and necessary in day to day life, and whether you give an elegant tote to your customers or you choose a unique model for an event coming up, you should say yes to bags. Below, we’ve got some of the best reasons you should go for it.
6 Reasons Why It’s a Good Idea To Give Freebies to Customers
- They’re a popular promotional item. Did you know that bags are the third most popular promotional item out there? From trade show additions to corporate gifts, bags allow people to see your business logo all the time – even if they don’t know they’re looking. They’re also excellent ways to pack in favors for your customers to get to know what you can offer.
- Half of all consumers in the US own a custom bag – they’re that popular. Every single time someone carries around a promotional bag, they are advertising who you are and what you can do, so you should consider the design for them and how you want to be seen by your audience. Custom bags are often retained for longer because of their materials and the way that they can last for your customers.
- You will pull in more customers than you think! With the right materials for your custom bag, you will gain hundreds of impressions every year from customers. They are going to continue to want to be a part of your business and new customers will be pulled into what you have to offer, too.
- You can retain your customers for longer if you have given them something personal from your business with them in mind. Custom bags can help you with customer retention as much as it can attract new customers.
- You can price bags as low as you like, or you can even give them away for free as part of a promotion. Custom bags are available in a range of colors and materials, and if you want to, you can ensure that you offer custom promo bags as a “welcome” to new customers and clients.
- You can show off your company’s commitment to being eco friendly; especially when you choose Jute or other materials that are strong and recyclable.
When it comes down to it, custom gifts can make a huge difference to your customers old and new. Employee appreciation gifts are another reason to go ahead and get some – they can advertise your company wherever you go!